written and edited by sarah morrison
Easter weekend has descended upon us, and if you’re like me, you’ve found yourself left bewildered by how quickly the holiday has made yet another trip around the sun. Between long work days abound, full social schedules, and time spent racking up frequent flyer miles, it’s easy to let slip the diligent wardrobe planning that Easter Brunch begets. Now, we mustn’t fret, for there is still a sliver of time left to dabble in the holiday’s whimsical sartorial palette and better yet, take your charming look through the season with ease. Below, your round up of 9 last-minute Easter dresses that look anything but.
1. Vivianna Vine Silk Burnout Dress by Rebecca Taylor, $357. Available at select Rebecca Taylor stores and select Bloomingdale’s stores (see in-store pickup), as well as at rebeccataylor.com.
2. Elsie Dress by Reformation, $298. Available at select Reformation stores and at thereformation.com.
3. Candy Ruched Floral Eyelet Dress by Parker, $288. Available at select Saks Fifth Avenue stores (see in-store pickup) and at saksfifthavenue.com.
4. Marleen Gathered Fit-&-Flare Dress by Alice & Olivia, $395. Available at Bergdorf Goodman, select Alice & Olivia stores, and at aliceandolivia.com.
5. Liam Stripe V-Neck Shirtdress by Tibi, $475. Available at select Tibi stores and at shopbop.com.
6. Sleeveless Crepe Ruffle Hem Dress by Halston Heritage, $295. Available at select Halston Heritage stores, and at Halston.com.
7. Doriana Print Swirl Printed High Neck Midi Dress Pink Swirl by Reiss, $425. Available at select Reiss stores and at reiss.com.
8. Tossed Poppy V-Neck Pleated Dress by VINCE., $345. Available at select VINCE. stores and at vince.com.
9. Orita Silk Ruffled Floral Dress by Joie, $448. Available at select Joie stores and at joie.com.